Saturday, July 9, 2011

Unforgettable Weddings!

A wedding is one of the most memorable moments of a couples life together. What makes your wedding day memorable?


Chose an unforgettable venue! 701 Whaley has venue space unlike any other in Columbia!




Make an entrance! The grand stair chase is breath taking!







Party favors for guest to take home in your theme make for a great reminder of a good time!





Having a goodies bar with all your favorite candy, stands out to all those with sweet tooth's!







Have an exit that is as fabulous as your entrance!















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a really good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a
whole lot and never manage to get anything done.
Look into my site {soul and blues|blues|southern soul|southern soul radio

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
to and you're just extremely excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is actually a great site.
Here is my blog post :: southern soul radio

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog.. Pleasant colors &
theme. Did you build this amazing site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm trying to create my very own site and want to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Appreciate it!
My weblog ... cloud servers

Niesh said...

nice place party formals